Thursday, January 31, 2008

Timely Encouragement

First of all, let me say thank you to everyone who has been praying for us over the last few days. Your emails and comments of encouragement have been a huge blessing.

Second, I ran across an article today that truly helps to put things back into perspective. Ever since Saturday, when I found out about Andy and Emerald, I knew that Randy and I aren't the first workers to experience this kind of discouragement. But this short article about a little-known woman named Mary Moffat was just the reminder that I needed, that previous generations of workers have endured tremendous difficulty and years of discouragment. If you're interested you can read the article at titus2talk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are finding encouragement. God is good!
Alisha

Anonymous said...

I know this is a little late but Heb 3:13 says to encourage one another daily. Jehoshaphat surrounded by his enemies prayed, "We do not know what to do, but we look to you" 2 Chr. 20:12