Saturday, February 9, 2008

7 Things About Me

My friend Jennifer from Norcross tagged me to tell seven things about myself, so here goes:

1. I've lived overseas for over 12 years.
2. I've lived in five different houses in the last four years. . .not counting our time in the US.
3. Randy and I have been married for almost 18 years now and would never have dreamed in 1990 how far, literally and spiritually, God would take us.
4. I enjoy cooking from scratch--which is a good thing considering where we live!
5. I love to read.
6. I love my family, and I love being a stay-at-home mom to four children. For those of you who wondered, but are too polite to ask :o), Hannah Grace was a surprise only in the sense that we didn't think we would be physically able to have another baby.
7. If there is anything good about me, it is only by the grace of God and His mercy toward me.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love this list! Thanks for participating! When I read the last one, it gave me chills. Thank you for the reminder.

Love ya,
Jennifer :-)