Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday!!

My baby turned four a few weeks ago. (This has been a hectic summer, so I'll probably be behind on posting updates for a while!)


For months, Sean and Hannah Grace have had a running joke. Sean asks Hannah Grace to give him a chocolate cupcake. She tells him he can have one on her birthday. Sean pretends to cry and Hannah Grace laughs. Believe it or not, I found a recipe for a cupcake cake! It wasn't chocolate, since I'm not talented enough to frost chocolate cake with white frosting and not have crumbs showing all through. Hannah Grace and one of her little friends (all the others were gone on a camping trip) helped with putting the flower petals on the cupcakes. I noticed Hannah Grace licking her fingers frequently so I made sure she ate the cupcake that she decorated!


Checking out the birthday presents

My parents sent Hannah Grace a Boz video that she had been wanting for a long time. I love this picture of her enjoying it for the first time.